Communicating across Cultures: Understanding your audience
The world is changing, and your audience is changing too. You will often find yourself needing to communicate key messages to listeners whose first language isnít English. How clearly you communicate can make or break your business. Understanding cultural and language barriers is critical to success.
Communicating across cultures
- Do you communicate the same way with everyone, regardless of their language or cultural background?
- Are your key points getting across the cultural barriers?
- How does American business culture differ from others?
- Are you really being understood, or just listened to?
- Do you know what international audiences are listening for?