Presenting via Teleconference: Engaging Remote Audiences
At times, you need to communicate with an audience that may be on the other side of the city, or the other side of the world. Teleconferences and webinars are convenient, and save travel time and expenses, but communicating through the technological medium can be challenging. To clearly convey your message takes a focused presentation and changes in your delivery style.
Getting the most out of a teleconference or webinar
- Does your audience drift away during the teleconference?
- Are your key points getting across the technological barriers?
- Do you use the same material for in-person and teleconference presentations?
- How can you keep the audience’s attention when they are not in the room with you?
- Are you getting the most out of your teleconference or webinar tools?