Effective PowerPoint Seminar: Utilizing the Software Efficiently
Most PowerPoint users are self-taught, so the basics are all they use. With the newer versions of the software, finding some of the existing options can be a challenge, so many people never look at the new features that enable powerful slides to be built in a fraction of the time. This customized class targets your immediate and future needs in a very practical, exercise-oriented approach.
Learn how to get the most out of PowerPoint
- Do your slides look like they were made in 1998?
- Did you know the old version well, but find the newer versions hard to use?
- Are your cropped images really cropped, or can other people undo them, and see the original?
- Are your charts, images, and diagrams flat and blah?
- Would you like to more efficient and effective when using PowerPoint?